!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd"> Baby Vernice's Blog

Baby Vernice's Blog

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Introductory Entry

Hello! Everyone... My name is .... and I am a ..... Actually there is nothing that I can really tell you people about. I am barely a month old and my body parts had not been developed. Well mummy called me a jellyfish at the moment as the spine is still been developed

I will be born some time in April - May 2006 and daddy just set up this blog for me. I hope to be the world's first e-baby or i-infant to blog before being born! This is my first attempt at blogging and I hope to tell you about things from my point of view... with mummy's or daddy's help of course!

Babies of the world, UNITE!

Glob of Baby
The Ego One 6:37:00 PM

0 Comments:

Add a comment