!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd"> Baby Vernice's Blog

Baby Vernice's Blog

Sunday, December 25, 2005

New layout

I think I need a new layout. Daddy's web editing skills suck is lousy cannot make it sigh I am running out of words to describe it

Anyway I need a new blog layout something cute,something different and something special. Anyway daddy is the Ego One then as his daughter I am he Special One. Hee Hee!

Any kor kor and jie jie willing to help? *wink innocently

Baby Vernice





The Ego One 8:58:00 PM

1 Comments:

Did your daddy check out www.blogskins.com? Auntie Geraldine is quite a dummy when it comes to HTML and Java scripts. :p But hope that'll help. They have some cute stuff.

Add a comment