!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd"> Baby Vernice's Blog

Baby Vernice's Blog

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

I haven't seen Mommy for a long time, 10 weeks to be exact, and that's one school term! Usually Auntie Dr will press something on me, which hurts, but I don't mind because I get to see mommy through a rectangular screen. 2 more days to go and I shall see mommy again. I miss Daddy, I only seen him twice.

Fortunately, soon I'll be able to see mommy and daddy in real person, and having them hug me, carry me and pamper me. One thing that I think I will miss is after that mommy won't be carrying me together with her to work or where-ever she goes. Such a dilemma, should I come out earlier or later?

Time to zzzzzzzzzz......... I hear daddy snoring.........
The Ego One 11:35:00 PM

0 Comments:

Add a comment