!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd"> Baby Vernice's Blog

Baby Vernice's Blog

Sunday, March 05, 2006

The thing about Hei zai

Mummy and daddy spend the whole day at home. Like a small family. We gave heizai and trafford a bath and mummy gave the two doggies a nice groom. Daddy is going to give heizai away. I think he feels that he cannot cope with two doggies and he is worried about heizai barking might startle me. I think mummy sometimes also get a shock when heizai barks.

Daddy is planning to give him to another friend who lost ehri schnauzer, daddy believe that he will be in a better position to give heizai the love and care. I think daddy is sad... mummy too.

On a brighter note, I will be able to see the sun in 6 weeks time. Yeah!!

Baby Vernice
The Ego One 9:16:00 PM

0 Comments:

Add a comment