!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd"> Baby Vernice's Blog

Baby Vernice's Blog

Sunday, May 07, 2006

I can

Sometimes daddy would be so busy marking his students' work or watching TV but he will never failed to drop by my cot every now and then. They thought I am asleep but I am just closing my eyes. I love to hear their exclamation of excitment when they realised that I can smile. Not too much though, so I get what I want when I do those things. Adults are so easy to train!

Then again Mummy and daddy seem to be quite ignorant to my needs at times and took them a wile to realise that i need my moo or need them to clear my poo. Anyway, they are still learning and i guess i still have to be a bit tolerant on their probation. hee hee.
The Ego One 10:24:00 PM

0 Comments:

Add a comment