!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd"> Baby Vernice's Blog

Baby Vernice's Blog

Monday, June 19, 2006

Blogged

Hi There
I havent blogged for a while. All thanks to daddy.
He seems so busy with stuff in school that I seldom get to see him
Luckily for him, I am a nocturnal animal and is usally wide awake at night... well this caused problems for daddy and mummy as they are not really in sync with my weird sleeping habits.
Anyway I am so happy that daddy was back on saturday, in fact i stayed up late ( he came back at around 11pm) just to wait for him. You should see the smile on his face when he saw me. I am such a joy.. :P
In fact early in the sunday morning, I was trying my best to converse with daddy with my baby gibberish. I don't know whether he understood what I said but he was apparently nodding in agreement. Then I realise it was because he was so tired and he was not really listening to me *tsk anyway I am willing to pardon him as it was fathers' day and as my daddy I will cut him some slack..
I am getting drowsy already.. Got to catch up on my sleep.

Baby Vernice
The Ego One 10:00:00 PM

0 Comments:

Add a comment