!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd"> Baby Vernice's Blog

Baby Vernice's Blog

Monday, July 24, 2006

Day and Night

It has been one week since mummy go to work. Every morning without fail, she will bring Trafford and me over to Granny's place where I will stay for the whole day. At night, daddy and mummy will come over to have dinner and bring me back. Things are getting into a routine now and I really enjoyed spending time with granny, trafford and caramel (aunt's cat). The only thing I miss is Mummy's moo. It is weird having the bottle when I am already so used to mummy's "bottles". Mummy said that both daddy and herself are working hard to provide for me. Now I feel so bad. In fact I tried to be a good girl and not wake up so often at night so that they can sleep well. I guess this is the best I can do at this moment.

Vernice
The Ego One 10:55:00 AM

0 Comments:

Add a comment