!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd"> Baby Vernice's Blog

Baby Vernice's Blog

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Twist and Shout

It is now officially unsafe to leave me lying on the bed unattended, as mummy and daddy learnt. As I had acquired the skill to turn ie with me buttock facing the sky.

Daddy and Mummy were so impressed with me and as for me, I would love to do just the flip when they are around looking, just to show off ( ie a trait of daddy dearest)

However even though I am able to do the flip, I am still unable to flip back and there were times that I would just cry for help for mummy or daddy to turn me over... But old habits die hard and I would be performing my antics again.

Nevertheless, with the pushups I am doing to get me self back to my original position... I think I am fast developing biceps... even though it was apparent to daddy that his precious (ie me) is developing thighs that can match michellin man. I think he is freaking out on that... haha!
The Ego One 4:37:00 PM

0 Comments:

Add a comment