!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd"> Baby Vernice's Blog

Baby Vernice's Blog

Thursday, August 17, 2006

An update

Life has been pretty routine for me. Every morning Mummy would bring me and Trafford over to Granny place where I will usually spend the whole day there. In the evening Daddy and Mummy will come over and pick us up again. Time spent are really short and I really look forward to those days when Mummy don't need to work.
On a brighter note, I am learning to sit up now. In fact I prefer to sit up and look around rather than lying down. Daddy would love to put me sitting on his tummy and he will play the "choo-choo train" with me. His expressions never fail to crack me up!
Daddy and Mummy had been complaining that I am abit on the stubborn side, especially when I don't get things done in my way. Recently Daddy tried a small experiment to test my patience and he relented after I cried non stop for almost 5 minutes. Man , he is so feeble. But I think it is because I am her precious daughter and he couldn't bear with that.
Finally uncle tang ming came to fix up daddy computer and he will soon be posting up my videos. I cant wait! Remember to keep this site in your bookmark!


Baby Vernice.
The Ego One 5:37:00 PM

0 Comments:

Add a comment