!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd"> Baby Vernice's Blog

Baby Vernice's Blog

Monday, December 25, 2006

The holidaying season

Daddy and mummy got to spend the past few days with me. And that accounts for the lack of blogging from me. I miss them so much as they have been away for 7 days. Grannysaid that they were away for a trip. Hm... a trip without me! that is so unfair!

But daddy and mummy more than made up for it since they came back. They better have to, as I was at the airport to pick them up with uncle, auntie and granny. Since then we have been out almost everyday and i am having so much fun. Mummy reminded me that the fun will end when daddy and mummy go back to work.... They said that it is for me. Well I just got to enjoy it while it last...

Have a good holiday everyone!
The Ego One 10:00:00 AM

0 Comments:

Add a comment