!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd"> Baby Vernice's Blog

Baby Vernice's Blog

Thursday, March 01, 2007

It has been so long since I last blogged. I have been busy training my senses:


Plastic isnt tht nice to chew on, but I was bored cos Grandma n Aunt dun let me tear the newspapers. *pout*

Good thing Daddy brought me, Mummy, Grandpa, Grandma and Aunt to Sentosa to see flowers last Sat. Actually, it's aunt's suggestion, though grandma isnt too keen. But the place was quite fun, despite the rain. Aunt took quite a few photos of me.

Wah! So many flowers!



My previous shot was definitely not trying to imitate this dog.


Handsome Grandpa, pretty Grandma and cute Vernice!


Luv,
Baby Vernice

The Ego One 5:03:00 PM

0 Comments:

Add a comment