!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd"> Baby Vernice's Blog

Baby Vernice's Blog

Sunday, March 25, 2007

My Outing

After the teething issues that i have to reconcile recently, i have been busy training my senses and limbs.
I am proud to say that i'm getting more mobile by the day. daddy is extremely frustrated with me when i want to find out who he is smsing or emailing. he would usually push me aside and give me that stern look and a firm "no". However iritating as I am , i would continue to persevere and he would have no choice but to stop whatever he is doing to play with me. :)

Yesterday was the celebration of gramps birthday. According to mummy, we were to have a small outing at the beach followed by a sumptuous dinner at the seafood restaurant. Mmm... I am already salivating. Sadly I cant sink my teeth on the crabs and prawns yet.

The outing at the bach was fun as this was the very first time I played with sand. There was also the time when daddy brought me to the seaside and feel the waves coming onto my feet and body. I hate the after fun cold shower though. But it was great spending time with family.

Here are some of the pictures taken:

The princess, Me on mummy's laps in the car - I still didnt know where we were going..



Yeah! At the beach, can you see all those sandcastle infront of me.. Gramps made it for me.


Mummy with me - feeling the waves of water coming at us....


Pondering..... daddy's artistic take....

Our take on the insurance ad.....
That all for the photo galore. will post new happenings at my uncle wedding dinner tonight...
With Love
Vernice
The Ego One 1:41:00 PM

1 Comments:

I wanted to give my best friend a baby shower and was determined to find real cute and unique baby shower invitations, not just like all those found throughout the net. Was I really lucky!! I found FOUR great websites that not only have cool baby shower invitations, but they also have great birth announcements. I want everyone to know about these sites, Cards-411, Cards Shoppe, Express-Invitations and Birth-Cards

All sites had real cute baby cards and allowed me to use my own wordings. They even had goobs of sample baby shower sayings for me to use. Though all were great, I ordered from Cards-411 and was not disappointed. The baby shower cards were beautiful, and I got lots of compliments.

Add a comment