!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd"> Baby Vernice's Blog

Baby Vernice's Blog

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

The 100th post of good and bad news

Yeah, this is the 100th post of simply2bochup.blogspot.com. And I got bad news.

As usual, I was in my bubbly destructive self tearing things and entertaining myself when daddy and mummy returned and gave me a piece of bad news.

Seem that I will not be the only diva around soon *wink.

With more responsibilities come more maturity.

Guess I will have grow up fast and take on the responsibility of a jie jie

My only concern is how are the 5 of us (inclusive of trafford) fit into the queen size bed?

Baby Vernice
The Ego One 11:06:00 AM

3 Comments:

Congratulations! :)

mingli
OMGosh! CONGRATS MR NG!! :D

kelynn
congratulations! When is Loo Ching due? - serene

Add a comment