!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd"> Baby Vernice's Blog

Baby Vernice's Blog

Sunday, July 29, 2007

The lazy weekend


I am getting good at recognising pictures and I have been asking mommy to read to me. I know mummy is not feeling really well recently with my little brother/sister coming but I have been demanding a lot of attention from them.



We were having some quality family time at home, mummy was reading to me and trafford was just snuggling beside me for some additional warmth.

Today caps anothe disappoitning day for me. we were supposed to go swimming. In fact we were there at 10 near bukit batok where we were visiting the CSC club swimming facilities. After breakfast we had no choice but to turn back as there was a huge downpour and i am not able to practise my swimming skills again. That really suck! I was sulking all the way back and mummy and daddy have to appease me.

Daddy had been really busy this week and he was hardly at home early. Daddy was out the whole morning for some school thingy and he came back so tired and we didnt get to go anywhere. He badbly need his sleep like me.

Let me go disturb mummy now.... :P

Vernice

The Ego One 9:09:00 PM

0 Comments:

Add a comment