!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd"> Baby Vernice's Blog

Baby Vernice's Blog

Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Astroboy and Supergirl
Long overdue post. Daddy came back on a lazy saturday afternoon and brought mummy and me for swimming. The weather was great and we were at this clubhouse where they have this sheltered baby pool. Daddy and Mummy were a bit oversized in the pool but it was nice for them as I am still quite afraid of the water.

I must say that I did manage to hone my skills for swimming and I think in a few years I should be able to rival joycelin tay...

After the tiring swimming session we were out for dinner and daddy and mummy brought me to this dark place who played really loud music. They told me that it was the arcade. I was so engrossed with the graphics and my eyes were glued to the big screen. Can we have one like that at home?















After that we saw this funny character. I like him becos of his funny hair. I think he is cute. Do you think so?
The Ego One 2:06:00 PM

2 Comments:

Vernice is becoming prettier everyday :)

LQ: hope you're feeling better.

ml
Hi there! You have adorable children. I am a mother of 3 children myself and enjoy taking as many pictures with my kids as possible. I also enjoy buying them a ton of baby clothes and like to dress them up as often as possible.

With my youngest daughters birthday right around the corner I’m hoping to get several baby gift baskets and some crib bedding and then I think I will be good to go. I think once the birthday party has come and gone I’m going to redecorate the girls room complete with some baby furniture.

Add a comment