!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd"> Baby Vernice's Blog

Baby Vernice's Blog

Thursday, May 29, 2008

The belated entry about my birthday


I know that it has been soooooo... long since my birthday but dad dad had been so busy with his work that he didnt have time to update my blog. It so happen that due to some work related thingy, he has to download the pictures from the digital camera then he realise the 2month plus old picture residing in the camera. So irresponsible right. thus dad dad decided to put up my pictures from my birthday celebration in a much delayed blog entry

we went to sentosa palawan beach for a getaway; mummy wanted a bit of the sand and dad dad just wanted to show off his not very flattering figure. I wanted to play in the sand and thus the whole family was there with a 1 kg bengawan solo cake which threatened to melt in the sun.

here I am in daddy car getting really excited about going swimming with the sharks...
look at my mischevous grin. and take a look at my b cake. Mummy knows i love winny the pooh but i forgot to tell her that I would prefer to play with them than eat them up.me and grandmom..look at her proud face when she celebrate her granddaughter birthday.



I had a hard time deciding how to pray for my wish... i think i should do it the Buddhist way.....
On a separate occasion, before aunt goes for delivery of baby cousin, we went out together for food at Suntec city. I was really tired with the walking... trust me with my growing feet, allt he shoes i am wearing is getting smaller and it hurt when i walk for long distances.


That is why it is so nice for me to have my kaka ("sis" in malay) to carry me when I am tired. Mummy is so worried that granny will not be able to cope with me and didi so she employed kaka to help granny. I love kaka as she is very nice to me and take good care of me and the house. even daddy says that the house is so much better with kaka around.
we went to sakae sushi and I was so intrigued by the conveyer belt thingy which send plates of delicious food to us. Daddy had alot of wine and he is all flushed. Mummy says she looks like a big red tomato.

so do i look more like daddy or mummy now?
love
Vernice
The Ego One 9:46:00 AM

0 Comments:

Add a comment